Thursday, October 29, 2009

superwoman

superwoman
is it tis word suitable to talk abt me???
many ppl think so
coz i always looks stronger
ppl r tired but i stil can function to work
coz i always advice ppl
ppl thought that i have the power to solve problem
coz i always laugh
ppl will not know my sadness n problem


but
someone that realy understand me
even though im in silent mode
they r still able to know wat im thinking n feel
i am thankful to them
thanks for helping me when im in trouble
thanks for concening me when im not feeling well
thanks for cheer up me when im down
thanks for advicing me when im in difficult situation
im not superwoman at all
i just want to be strong
so that i can cheer up my frien to gambateh together~
how to cope those books that r not interested?
be frien with "them"
smile with "them"(like sha po)
dun get angry with "them"
tis is a gd way to cope
jia you jia you!!!my dear frien...

No comments:

Post a Comment